1418 Peak Street, Cedar Hill – Sold
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
The Ridge at Windmill Hill is the premiere location of this outstanding luxury 5-bedroom home in Cedar Hill, Texas and the Duncanville School District.
Take a minute and review all the details below. Thank you for looking!
Call 972-617-3900 for more information.
- * Large corner home site with mature trees
- * 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3-car room quality finish garage
- * Scraped wood flooring in entry foyer family room and downstairs hallways
- * Impressive brick and stone exterior with rain gutters
- * Entryway is over 20’ tall
- * Grass is on all four sides of the home site
- * Sprinkler on all four sides of the home site
- * Landscape with metal edging on the street sides of the home
- * Vertical mount accent flood lighting along the two street sides of this home
- * Very energy efficient with two tank-less water heaters, radiant barrier roof decking, quality Trane heating and cooling equipment,
- * Entry Foyer – Open and expansive with beautiful art niches and impressive staircase.
- * Front Door – 8’ round top steel and wrought iron with waterfall glass design.
- * Formal Living Room – Large with custom ceiling treatment and crown mold
- * Formal Dining Room – 14’ tall ceiling with thick crown molding and area for built in China cabinet or buffet
- * Two Secondary Bedrooms – 12’ X 15’ rooms with walk-in closets and crown mold
- * Master Suite – 16’ X 20’ with high vaulted ceiling, crown molding and seven windows looking into the backyard
- * Master Bath – Gracious 6’ whirlpool tub on a tile deck, impressive and large shower with glass and tile, his and hers furniture style vanity cabinets with legs and an abundance of drawers, granite countertops, oil rubbed plumbing fixtures, tall ceiling, huge walk-in closet, separate commode closet with overhead cabinet and much more
- * Family Room – Nearly 18’ X 20’ with an 18’ tall ceiling with thick crown mold and custom design cast stone fireplace hearth and mantel, scraped wood flooring, six large wood cased windows from floor to ceiling to allow natural southern light in, pre-wired for surround sound
- * Hall Bath – Furniture style cabinets with appliqué and legs, full size tub with tall tile surround and tile flooring
- * Kitchen – 8’ tall custom cabinets built from Knotty Alderwood with crown molding and rope molding on sides, granite tops, under mount stainless steel sink, tile flooring, under cabinet lighting, stainless steel appliances, large island with hang down lighting and a bar area for sitting while preparing food, one of a kind vent hood, tile back splashes with decorative inserts, crown mold in the entire room
- * Nook – Tile flooring like kitchen, crown molding, three large windows looking to the back yard
- * Study – Twin French doors, 14’ X 12’ room with built-in adjustable book shelves and desk, tall ceiling with crown molding
- * Utility Room – Upper and lower custom cabinets with large countertop area, linen closet, operable window, stainless steel sink, accommodations for with electric or natural gas dryers
- * Foyer to Garage – Tile floor, coat hook, opening wood seat for underneath storage
- * Bridge – At the top of the staircase there is a bridge leading from staircase to the game room. From this bridge you can enjoy the view of the expansive entry foyer and the large family room
- * Game Room – Large enough for any pool table, art niches tall ceiling, wet bar with wine rack, microwave oven, refrigerator, custom cabinets
- * Home Theater – One of a kind, four columns with sconce lighting, fiber optic lighting, ceiling fan, rounded theater stage with three receding arches to surround your big screen T.V., surround sound pre-wiring, art niches, beautiful carpeting and distinctive colors, French doors leading to and from the game room
- * Powder Room – For upstairs guest enjoying the game room or home theater includes furniture style custom cabinets, with appliqué, commode upper cabinet, tile flooring
- * Two Bedrooms – 10’ ceilings, walk-in closets, art niches and both of them are large
- * Jack and Jill Bath – Between the two upstairs baths, each bedroom has its own vanity top and share a private toilet and tub area, the tub features beautiful tile treatment as do all other tubs and a showers